Here you can find our publications and free resources for Health Professionals.
Please click links below to download or fill out an order form to purchase.
We have several publications available to purchase for health professionals, please review the information and contact us directly to place your order.
- Parkinson’s and Communication
- Parkinson’s and Driving
- Parkinson’s and Hospitalisation
- Medications to be Used with Caution to People with Parkinson’s
- Health Professionals – Medications to be given with caution to people with Parkinson’s
- Young Onset Parkinson’s
- Multi System Atrophy (MSA)
- Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
- Cortico Basal Degeneration (CBD)
- Living Young Living Well with Parkinson’s
- Tips for Caring for People with Parkinson’s
In addition, Information Sheets are available here. The Parkinson’s WA office has an extensive library which is available to all members.
An Information for Health Professionals brochure can be viewed here.
A free Parkinson’s Resources for Health Professionals Order Booklet can be downloaded and filled out here.
We offer our information in other languages, if you require this please click here.
We recommend that you explore other websites which may also be helpful.
Parkinson’s UK has a site for health professionals which we aspire to replicate for Australian health professionals.