Here you can find our publications and free resources for Health Professionals.
Please access/click on a recent article from the Journal of Physiotherapy titled: Physiotherapy Management of Parkinson’s Disease.
Please click links below to download or fill out an order form to purchase.
We have several publications available to purchase for health professionals, please review the
Support Groups - Enquiry
- Parkinson’s and Communication
- Parkinson’s and Driving
- Parkinson’s and Hospitalisation Guidelines
- Medications to be Given with Caution
- Young Onset Parkinson’s
- Multi System Atrophy (MSA)
- Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
- Cortico Basal Degeneration (CBD)
- Living Young Living Well with Parkinson’s
- Tips for Caring for People with Parkinson’s
In addition, Information Sheets are available here. The Parkinson’s WA office has an extensive library which is available to all members.
An Information for Health Professionals brochure can be viewed here.
A free Parkinson’s Resources for Health Professionals Order Booklet can be downloaded and filled out here.
We offer our information in other languages, if you require this please click here.
We recommend that you explore other websites which may also be helpful.
Parkinson’s UK has a site for health professionals which we aspire to replicate for Australian health professionals.