Insight Conference 2021
An online platform like nothing else, take advantage of hearing and learning from Parkinson’s specialists and experts as well as others with Parkinson’s from the comfort of your own home. Insight 2021 Brave New World offers an opportunity for people with Parkinson’s, as well as their loved ones to listen and engage with a number of varied presentations, re-visit them in their own time and join in on the conversation .
World Parkinson’s Day 11th April Program – 10 World Class speakers including:
- Michael S. Okun – Professor of Neurology
- Prof Charlie Teo – Neurosurgeon
- Dr Norman Swan – Multi-award winning broadcaster and investigative journalist
- David Finkelstein – Physiologist and neurobiologist
- Benzi Kluger – Associate Professor of Neurology
- Dr Kenneth Marek – President and Senior Scientist at The Institute for Neurodegenerative Disorders
- Dr Ann Liebert – Adjunct Senior Lecturer in the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences at the University of Sydney
- Dr Jon Roozenbeek – Postdoctural fellow at the Dept of Psychology University of Cambridge
- Melissa McConaghy – INSIGHT Summit & PD Warrior Founder, Specialist Neurological Physiotherapist
- Martin Bringmann – CSO and board director at OccamzRazor.
There are 3 plenary sessions across the day plus a live panel on Navigating Medical Misinformation that should provide you with some practical take away tips.
To view the full program visit https://www.insightintopd.com/2021-program/
Registration to INSIGHT2021 is easy and FREE, just click here https://www.insightintopd.com/