Help raise essential funds for Parkinson’s Western Australia.
Your organisation will benefit from increased exposure and sales with great tiered marketing opportunities on offer. Furthermore, your employees will be motivated to know they are working for an ethically responsible organisation, and are making a real difference to people with Parkinson’s in Australia.
Types of partnership available:
- Tiered Event Sponsorship: ‘A Walk in the Park’ – 2017 options available soon
- Major donations: we have competitive marketing opportunities on offer to match your contribution.
- Charity of the year: make Parkinson’s WA your ‘charity of the year’ and fundraise for us throughout the year with support from the office.
- Gifts in kind: we are always looking for donations of prizes, event supplies such as water etc.; printing of posters/t-shirts, and anything else your organisation can offer!
Just some of the benefits on offer:
- Enhanced image/public awareness (Logo/branding opportunities at events and on print/website)
- Product exposure/Sampling
- Increased employee morale
- Products and/or services at events
- Optional employee voluntary opportunities
(NB level of benefits vary dependent on sponsorship level)
Contact: Randy Baker, Community Liaison Officer – Regional & Event Coordinator