With over 20,000 people impacted by Parkinson’s in Western Australia, the chances are that you, or someone in your organisation knows someone living with that reality.
Parkinson’s WA relies heavily on corporate partnerships, sponsorship, donations and in-kind funding to provide vital services for people living with Parkinson’s.
By working with us as a corporate partner, your company, employees and networks have the opportunity to demonstrate their care and involvement in a peak body organisation that in singly focused on providing the best possible outcomes for people with Parkinson’s and their supporters.
There are many ways our existing and new corporate partners work with us:
- Corporate partnerships – both financial and in-kind
- Corporate donations and gifts
- Corporate fundraising events
- Workplace giving, payroll giving, matched giving
- Charity of the Year nomination – a year round commitment to fundraising
- Event sponsorship and participation – our signature event, A Walk in the Park, is actively seeking sponsorship, volunteers and involvement
Parkinson’s WA works with you to maximise opportunities and publicity from sponsorship, donations, gifts and pro-bono support. Your company may also be able to deduce tax benefits from the partnership.
Parkinson’s WA does not have pre-determined sponsorship packages, but can tailor an arrangement to meet our mutual needs and expectations.
Whether you’re a small or large organisation, we would love to hear from you.
Contact Dorothy Koh on 9457 7373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org